- Signature Member Guest Events
- Match Play Tournament
- 18 Hole Ladies League
- 9 Hole Ladies League
- Mens League
- Nine and Dine (Couples Golf)
- Junior Golf
- Whittaker Golf Property Reciprocal play
- The Missouri Bluffs Golf Club
- The Links at Dardenne Golf Club
- The Golf Club of Wentzville
- Lessons, clinics and a full event schedule
The North and South courses weave through a community of custom homes along gentle hillsides shaded by statuesque maples, white pines, oaks and birches. Watch as creeks meander throughout both courses connecting Whitmoor’s 10 lakes.
The Golf Shop at Whitmoor is not just a golf shop – think of it as your full-service golfing headquarters. Here you’ll have access to a range of fashion apparel, shoes, equipment and accessories.
Corporate, Charity or even friendly groups, Whitmoor offers more golf, more service and more opportunity with 36 holes.
The teaching staff led by long time PGA tour caddie Ray Farnell can take your game to the next level. The teaching staff at Whitmoor has the experience, patience and equipment to meet the skill level of any golfer…and “take it to the next level”.
- 24 Hour, year round biometric access
- Dedicated Aerobics/TRX/Strenght training studio
- Life Fitness Strength and Cardio Training equipment
- Spinning Studio
- Hydro Rowing Machine
- Free Weights
- Group Exercise Classes
- Complimentary Babysitting (9-11:30 am weekdays)
- Dry Saunas
- Resistance Machines
- Personal Training
- Boot Camps and Much More
Country Club Experience in a Family Atmosphere!
Whitmoor Country Club has a variety of dining experiences. Business lunches, family gatherings, elegant and intimate dinners – our clubhouse is able to accommodate the tastes of every person, for every occasion. Whitmoor is an all-encompassing dining experience, providing a variety of cuisine and dining room options:
The Whitmoor Culinary team has designed an A la Carte menu that combines Classic cuisine with modern techniques. A la Carte Chef AJ Armstrong developed his style in New Orleans at the renowned “Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse”. The perfect combination of elegant style in a casual atmosphere, you can enjoy a bottle of wine in the well appointed dining room or unwind with the breathtaking views from the Veranda.
Catch up with friends, or enjoy a cocktail before dinner in the Lounge. Looking for a more casual dining experience or to catch the game…the Lounge features both casual and A la Carte menu styles. Date nights, post Nine and Dine or a nightcap, the Lounge is the perfect way to round out the day.
The perfect place to catch a bite before or after a round of golf, lunch with friends, a snack or a friendly game of cards. The Sandtrap/Bunker offers casual settings that feature traditional grill fare.
Sports bar themed with wall to wall TV’s, the Tee Box features a TruGolf – Tru Flight 2 golf simulator. Choose from 87+ well know courses from around the world and test your game.
Strategically located before and after each of the 4-9 hole courses, the Crossing Cafe is the perfect place to take a break between nines or grab a quick sandwich before taking on the back nine.
A relaxing dip in one of the two spacious Whitmoor pools is just the thing for the late summer sun.
Experience relaxation as you lounge poolside. Or put your body through the perfect summer workout in one of the lap lanes, while the kids enjoy the water fun. Find peace, enjoying summer the way that it was meant to be experienced. Our poolside concession offers both ready to order snacks & beverages.
If you are interested in our junior swim program please check out the Whitmoor Waves, the club’s swim team.
- Swimming pools are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Swimming pools will be closed every Monday unless otherwise specified.
- Swimming pool hours are 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Swimming lessons are by appointment under the direction of Pool Manager.
- Members or guests in swimming suits are not allowed in the clubhouse – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Guest fees are $5.00 per guest, for adults and children 5 & up. Members must sign in their guests each visit.
- Two guests per member allowed.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult and may be required to pass a swimming test.
- No glass containers or coolers allowed.
- No radios are to be used at the pool without the use of headsets.
- All food and beverage must be purchased through the clubhouse or concession operation. No outside food or beverage can be brought into the clubhouse or concession areas.
- ALL Member’s must show a current Membership Card to gain entry. Membership ID’s are issued in the Administration Office located on the upper level of the clubhouse.
See the club newsletter for more information along with pool schedule & hours and the most current swim team information.
Endurance, Agility and Competitive Drive – The Necessary Traits of a Great Tennis Player.
It also doesn’t hurt to play on 3 state-of-the-art tournament serviced tennis courts, alongside USTPA Tennis Pro Craig Tidwell.
Craig regularly offers clinics and special events. Classes and Clinics are generally grouped according to age and/or skill level offering something for everyone. Some of the typical class descriptions are as follows.
Craig has been with Whitmoor since 1993, working with members to hone their abilities on the court. A USPTA (Pro 1) certified pro, Craig was ranked #8 in the Missouri Valley Boys 18s in 1982, and was a nationally ranked junior. Craig also played on a tennis scholarship at The University of Kansas. Considered one of the top doubles players in St. Louis, Craig holds regular tennis clinics focusing on all aspects of the game to give you the edge. Membership at Whitmoor offers the perfect opportunity to brush up on your skills with Craig, or enjoy a leisurely game with family and friends on three of the best courts in the area.
Pickleball is a paddleball game that uses wooden paddles (or a composite material) and a ball similar to a whiffle ball on a shortened court. It can test your reflexes and coordination without quite as much ground to cover as Tennis. Ask Craig about the leagues and introductory events.
Craig is available for private lessons at Whitmoor by appointment. (636)-448-2443.
Visit Whitmoor Today!